Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.
At RWCFS (Rock-Walworth Comprehensive Family Services) we believe the single most important influence in determining our program’s overall quality is the nature of the adult relationships within our program.
Staff, communities and families working together address inequities based on income through education and support services for young children.
- We celebrate every individual’s strengths, opportunities and choices.
- We believe in providing healthy, safe environments.
- We believe in encouraging life-long learning and growth.
- We believe in shared leadership where opportunities are present for everyone to develop to their fullest potential.
- We believe every family is its child’s most influential teacher.
- We believe we achieve more when we have meaningful partnerships within the community.
- We believe all interactions must reflect compassion, respect, sensitivity and dignity for one another.
- We believe healthy relationships will result when we have comfort with and mutual respect for diversity.
- We believe all activities should promote the wellness of staff, families, children and out community as a whole.
- We believe in each family’s unique definition of itself.
- We embrace and encourage change where it brings improved opportunities to our children and families.
- We believe that the family is the most powerful prevention mechanism for our young children.
- We believe that our children and families deserve excellence in service provision.
Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
The primary goal of the CACFP is to improve the diet of children 12 years of age or younger.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice).
Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Rock-Walworth Comprehensive Family Services, Inc., Program Governance
Rock-Walworth Comprehensive Family Services, Inc., is operated through a process of shared governance by an active and involved Board of Directors and an invested Policy Council in partnership with dedicated managers and staff.
The current Policy Council:
These groups meet monthly or more frequently to assure that RWCFS Head Start/Early Head Start meets and exceeds its goals to provide comprehensive, high quality child development and family services programming.